BS88 fuse-links gG gM Type A-B-C-F 415 to 690VAC
The fuse complies with standard EN 60269-2 section II and standard BS 88 part 2. These fuses are designed for : “General ...Learn more
Surge-Trap® Type 1 - 50 kA
STM T1 50 is the most robust series of single pole Type 1/Class I lightning current arresters, able to discharge energy (current) ...Learn more
IEC Fused Switch
Mersen IEC-rated fused disconnect switches are extremely durable, manually operated, and versatile. They can accommodate ...Learn more
- Mersen extends Power Module Packaging boundaries
- Mersen Electrical Power exhibits at Hannover Messe Industrie
- Mersen Electrical Power exhibits in Drives & Controls 2016
- Mersen Electrical Power at Light & Building 2016
- Mersen participates to Intersolar India in Mumbai
- MERSEN SOLUTIONS FOR POWER TRANSFER FOR RAIL VEHICLES AT TRAKO
New direct bolted mounting NH gPV-class fuses
Offering to Panel Builders
Recognized as an expert in electrical power for industry, Mersen is leading with a complete offering of electrical power components.
They provide safety and reliability to electrical panel builders. Mersen fusegear, switches, power distribution blocks, surge protective devices are world-class products complying with all the standards required.
Mersen takes very much care to help lessening the footprint of electrical equipment and installations. Choice our innovative products with reduced dimensions when installation space is at premium.
All these Mersen components are designed to be mountable on DIN rails or fixed on power distribution bus bars.
Latest publications and updates Direct access
- Brochure Low Voltage Fuses and Holders for BS88-2 Standard
- Surge-Trap® SPDs for Outdoor LED Lighting Protection
- Announcing Flyer Air-to-Air Heat Exchangers
- Brochure High Power Off-load Switches
- Data Sheet Outdoor LED Lighting SPDs
- Data Sheet Semiconductor Fuses size 32
- Brochure Low Voltage Disconnect Switches
- Brochure Bar Power Contactors
- Brochure Surge Protective Devices IEC-Trap®
- Brochure Announcement New Line Switches Low Voltage
- Data Sheet Holder Fuses Modulostar ® CMS10
Find what you need fast...
- Product Selector Tools
- R-TOOLS 3D HEATSINK MODELING
- Contact Us Form
- Quick quote request
- Sample request
- Keep Me Informed
Where to buy
Mersen's integrated architecture approach helps inverter designs save time by optimizing the selection of key components, benefiting from a solution that is pre-designed for their specific application. Busbar, fuses, cooling, gate-drivers, capacitors, connectors can now be optimally deigned together, in one step to meet electrical, mechanical and thermal challenges of the system.
Mersen offers a range of switch disconnectors for your industrial requirements ranging from main entrance to motor isolation, including a global line of premium compact IEC fusible and non-fusible disconnect switches ranging from 16A to 4000A. We also offer a full range of compact UL 508 and UL 98 disconnect switches. In addition, you can find handle, shaft and accessory options that you require for all of your applications.
Mersen low voltage disconnect switches offer the safest way to switch power on and off in your industrial control panels.